"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
(Matthew 21:22)
Well, God is good! I have had a busy and wonderful month! I had a desire for my children to have a wooden play set for years now. When we lived in our first house and only had two or three children, we were blessed with a metal play set. The kids loved it! Then we moved, and the took it with us, but it soon rusted and was basically thrown away. We were with my parents for 4 years and they had a play set for the children in their backyard. It was nice and the children were content. Then, God blessed us with this house. We were happy and knew we wanted yet another one- but wooden. They can get expensive, so we decided to get settled in the house first, then conscentrate on buying a good, sturdy playset. Well, my mom calls me one day and tells me she is coming over. At first I didn't think too much about it, then it dawned on me that she would have to drive pretty far to get to my house, so something must be going on. Finally, she told me- she was bringing over the children's New Wooden Playset! I was so surprised and happy! She had been talking about one she saw and really wanted the kids to have and God blessed her financially, so she went and bought it!!!! God is so good. We were happy just to be in our own house, but now to have something for the kids to play on in the backyard was more than I expected. Here are some pictures- Thank You, MOM!!!


WOW! It's really NICE! I'm praising with you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mom! How generous of her!
Your mother and father loves you, your husband and their four lovely grandchildren very much. This is the family the Doctors said she would never have, But GOD said yes! Who's report will you belive? I believed the report of the LORD. I thank Jesus for my family.
ReplyDeleteLove you MOM (:>)
Hi Melissa
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like your Mom and I are still loving on our grandbabies. I love your Blog. When I found it yesterday, I just kept it on for the Music. It is beautiful. How did you get that on here?
Yours in Christ
Tonya
Way to go Mom! That was so sweet. We have a wooden play set that we actually moved with us!. We took the swing set part off from the fort part and put in on a flat-bed trailer. We only moved about 40 minutes away, but it was still quite an undertaking.
ReplyDelete